Welcome everyday kitty viewers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hello, I felt the need to have a blog that was nice, livejournal is so ugly and boring.

So this is everyday kitty, though posts may not be everyday.

Today was annoying at first, everyone seems to be sick when they have to be cashier.
Middle of the day was hectic but fun.

The end of the day the computers went down, which was annoying again but not so bad, because we had a good crew and they made it tolerable.

On the way to work, we were standing in the seabus terminal and randomly out of nowhere a huge bald eagle swooped into where the seabus docks, right in front of the window, grabs a small black duck from the water and flys away with a pile of seagulls chasing him.
It was quite a thing to see. So unexpected.

Switching subjects quickly, my birthday is on the 25th, and my moms getting me and Jayean a Wii!
Also me a 2 year sub to national geographic, woo hoo.
I'm gonna get Animal Crossing, City Folk and Twilight princess, even though I have the GC version.

Also, at the end of May me and Jayleen are going to go to Alberta with my dad. We'll go through Drumheller and see the Royal Tyrell museum!!!!
I'm so excited for that.
My dad says he'll pay for everything too!
So awesome.

Anyhoo, time to update Sequential Kitty!

0 comments: