Dinosaurs!

Monday, April 20, 2009

I have this book with all these pictures of dinos from the walking with dinosaur series and they had in there a therizinosaurus, my fav type of dino, and since I saw that, I knew I was missing a decent chunk of the series I really shouldn't be missing.
So I have been searching for it forever.
I found a youtube video from it! So now my search for the DVD begins.
If the video doesn't embedd you can just go here.



So now I need to find that!

I really strongly believe that the Therizinosaurus has feathers though, not like that rendering of them. More like this one but now as colourful along the body, with longer feathers on the arms with colours, for display.
However, I do like being able to see their shape without decoration, it makes it easier to visualize my own interpretations.
Anyhoo, so awesome!

My featured chat on DA went really well yesterday. it was a little upsetting at first, because I made my entrance and there was only 1 audience member there, but after they all showed up. Just a little late.

0 comments: